Monday, October 11, 2010

art journal pages 1-3

As promised, here are the pages I have done so far in my art journal.

 introductory page. i was feeling a little bit of an identity crisis - not really sure what "my style" is, since i like so many styles and they're all so different. hence the page on the left: "who am i? i'm angie may. at least that much is certain." trying to figure out who i really am. (making an art journal has really helped with that, by the way.)
uuugh my crazy weird obsession with that darn korean soap opera, Playful Kiss. *Watch it on Hulu here! The first episode is a little weird.. It gets good though. :)* Sends my little heart a-flutter. <3
Oh Ha Ni + Bek Seung Jo Forever! ^^
 I went to visit a friend last night. I haven't seen him in months, and I hadn't been to his new apartment before. *just noticed i spelled apartment wrong there- oops* After missing like 3 turns in a row, I called him up and told him, "Just so you know, you don't mean this much to me. It wasn't worth this much trouble just to see you." My favorite friendships are the ones where you can be mean to each other on a regular basis and no one gets their feelings hurt. And that round black blob is gold in real life. Darn scanner.
I cleaned my room. Yeah. :)


fat cat in little box <3

2 comments:

  1. love your journal pages! and your cat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks seriously awesome! What a great creative outlet.

    ReplyDelete