Friday, February 4, 2011

A New Art Journal

i have a tendency to abandon things when im not happy with them, and start fresh. i do it with knitting projects, diaries, sketchbooks, and *cough cough* blogs..

well here is a peek at my *newest* art journal. i wanted to capture the feeling of spring. (i say that while my city is trapped under a sheet of ice..) hey, i'm anxious for spring, ok? :-P

 yaay spring!
 new spring purse!
 ok, not really springy, but eh. this is me! :D
this is a page i did in response to Brina's prompt on her blog, Rose Colored Glasses!
The prompt was to journal a page on one of your personal catchphrases. I picked "how lovely." Honestly, i don't say it out loud much, but I'm thinking, "Well that's lovely!" and it reminds me of the song from Bye Bye Birdie. <3 Check it out!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your art journal pages! They're all "lovely"! Thanks for mentioning my blog! I'm so bad, I haven't even shown MY page, yet.

    ReplyDelete