Tuesday, August 24, 2010

natural beauty

aesthetic outburst is one of my favorite blogs. always something pretty to be found there. today i saw this little tutorial for making these cute butterfly finger puppets. so cute!
 
even though this is super simple, i think its amazingly beautiful. <3 so in love.
 my family and i are still waiting to see if we will be moving to a bigger house. crossing our fingers.. if we DO move, i think i'll make a big bouquet of these pretty sticks for the living room.

4 comments:

  1. I just saw your headband featured on Bon Bon Rosegirls, and couldn't help but be proud!!! I'm guessing you already knew of this, but here's the link, in case: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com/2010/08/fallfashiontrend-militarychic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! melissa thank you for telling me!! that sooo makes my day! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cool, I want to make some for my living room now!

    ReplyDelete