she calls it "Spread the Love Week," and if you would like to participate, please check out her blog post here. i hiiighly recommend it! and you can get the cute button to put on your blog too, so you can spread the word about Spread the Love. :)
i'm participating, of course, and here are a few ideas of things i've already planned on doing:
1) make friendship bracelets and cookies for my friends at work. i *miraculously* have the day off tomorrow, and saturdays are super stressful for the girls at the hobby lobby where i work, so i wanted to do a little something for the ones who are stuck there 8 hours tomorrow.
2) write back my penpals! i keep meaning to do it and i keep letting the day get away from me. >_<
3) send a little inspiring card to my ex-boyfriend. we dated for 6 years, and the last couple years of our relationship were really hard because he developed a drug addiction. its something he still struggles with now. we're still friends and do a pretty good job of keeping in touch. and he only lives 10 minutes away, but still. i want to send him a card to let him know that he's a special person to me and i know he has the power to kick the habit once and for all.
4) donate some clothes to charity.
5) my friend's birthday is coming up and i was gunna buy her something, but now that i think about it, making her something would be more meaningful.
6) send a few thank-yous to people i think deserve them. ;)
i hope lots of people participate in this project. let's take it a step further and try to rid ourselves of negative thoughts about others. sound like a plan? awesome. :]