Monday, September 13, 2010

fall is in the air


What's your favorite part of the Fall season? Mine is the flavors of pumpkin spice and the coziness of a warm fire. Orange leaves and s'mores are pretty high up on that list too. <3 

Although it's not official yet, I'm looking forward to moving into a bigger house. I can't wait to have a fireplace, walk-in closets, and a basement to store all my beloved but rarely used craft supplies. We're still waiting to hear about the closing date, but trust me, as soon as I find out, expect a huge post about it. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love: scarves, hot drinks, cold nights, and most recently, football season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH, I think my favorite part of any season would be the fireplace! We're heading into spring here, but it's pretty chilly all year round! Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love fall period. Time to wear sweaters and hoodies and LOTS of layers, which make me feel more comfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete