Monday, September 20, 2010

Peace Day 2010

According to my calendar, Tuesday September 21st, 2010 is Peace Day.

"Peace" can mean a lot of things.
 World Peace. Inner Peace. Tranquility.

Maybe you have a coworker who pisses you off. Take tomorrow to try and not let them get to you. Maybe your To-Do list is getting out of hand. Take tomorrow to get some of the smaller things checked off so you can relax a little. Maybe you want to bring peace to someone who is struggling. Give them a hand tomorrow. Or maybe tomorrow you'll find that you just really need a nap. Take one.

What does Peace mean to you, and how are you going to bring a little peace to your life for Peace Day?

3 comments:

  1. this is seriously good advice and I'm gonna take it to heart for REAL! I get so frustrated with my 2nd period students and sometimes wanna scream . . . but when I stay calm, they get calmer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Thanks for posting this, I'll definitely celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing this, it's great to know about Peace Day!

    ReplyDelete