Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pondering a Haircut

I got a drastically different haircut 2 1/2 years ago. I loved it at the time, but I decided to let it grow out like a hippie. I've grown it out pretty long now, and I'm considering cutting it short again. I plan on donating it to Locks of Love. If you're not familiar with the organization, they make wigs for cancer patients out of hair that girls like me chop off.

I don't think I'm quite ready to cut it off yet. I figure that then I get to the point where I'm ready, I'll "just know."

Right now I can't decide what I like better: long hippie hair, or short spunky hair.








thoughts or comments on this?

oh. here's a little somethin somethin for ya ;) have a good laugh.
this is me in 6th grade
embarrassing. :]

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! you had some serious hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That doesn't even look like you! Your hair was super long, though! :)

    I, too, am planning on donating my hair. I'm gonna let it grow another year and cut it after my wedding. I've had every length of hair. I like mine short. Not so sure how my fiancé would feel about it, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing with wanting both long and short hair! Too bad we can't just have both! One day I may want short hair, the next I want long! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks for sharing the fun Angie flashback!!!

    ReplyDelete