Wednesday, September 15, 2010

gettin crafty again

As promised, today I made some time to make some crafts. I was getting a little jealous of all the cool fall ideas I'd seen on people's blogs, so I just had to join the bandwagon.

 I'm planning on using this in a scrapbook once the month is up.

I collected these leaves four years ago, from the house I grew up in. I'm glad I finally found a use for them, rather than just keeping them pressed in a book in a drawer.

The pennants are cut out from paper bags I got when I ordered clothes from ShopRuche.com.



These are just little things. I did them in about an hour. I don't want to get too into decorating my room because I'm probably going to be moving in a month, but I wanted to get into the fall spirit. And like I said before, I was jealous of all the other cool stuff people were making. :-P hehe

2 comments:

  1. I also did a little bit of decorating today. Mine consisted of changing out the white living room curtains for a pair of bright turquoise ones, and painting a swatch of yellow on the wall. I think it will make my living room "happier" and a little more cohesive.

    LOVE your pennant. I started a scrap bunting today. They're so fun to make! :)

    ReplyDelete