Monday, September 27, 2010

My Weekend in Pictures

 these are my babies.

 on my nightstand: hello kitty lamp, yellow clock from Hob Lob, perfume from American Eagle, a handmade leaf coaster from a store in Tipp City Ohio, my phone, Burt's Bees chapstick, my favorite green mug full of orange juice, a pen, an owl coaster that a friend got me from etsy for Christmas last year, a clothespin, chopsticks, a piece of gum.

 This is my cactus. He was blind before, but now he can see.

 Finally got the cabinet fronts put back on. Poor color choice.. Blends in with the walls too much but it's a little off. :-/ Oh well.. I'm moving anyway..   .. .. Peanut butter!
Working on drawing homework. <3

Something else interesting that happened this weekend: Sunday about noon, I went out for a jog around the neighborhood. I went over twice as far as I normally do, so when I got back I was super sweaty and stinky. When I got home I found that the power was out.. so I had to take a shower by candle light.. It was an experience.

2 comments: