this picture is from last night. i spent my last day of summer working 9-5 (yes, on labor day) then i saw my oldest friend. (in years known, not age) we got subway and picniced in the park. he knows me better than anyone in the world. love this guy. and after the sun went down, i went to see my newest friend. we watched a movie called "the good, the bad, the weird" about korean cowboys. lol of course, i loved it. :-P
This is why today was great:
- I found a great parking spot without having to hunt for it
- got to school early enough to drink my Frappe and eat my egg n' cheese biscuit
- drawing teacher seems like he's a pretty cool guy
- he has a Russian accent. I think that's neat.
- this class in on the 2nd floor, rather than the 4th like my past drawing classes. Less stairs!
- got out of class at 10 instead of 12. Didn't have to draw on the first day.
- great old-school tunes in the car
- saw a butterfly
- knees are healed and I can jog again (I hurt my knees a couple weeks ago from not prepping before jogging)
- saw my new friend today and watched a funny movie
- Got a letter in the mail from my Dear Darling Penpan, Jaymie. She gave me a CUTE little owl necklace! I can't wait to wear it tomorrow! :)
And now I need to get some rest. These allergies are driving me nuts! XD How was your day today?